On 25 June 2017, the first live tour of anison singer True (real name: Miho Karasawa) kicked off. The tour includes stops at Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya.
The first day, True played in Shinjuku’s Blaze, Tokyo. Fans are in for a special treat on this tour, because True will also perform covers of songs for which she was involved in the production. At Shinjuku’s Blaze they played ‘Genesis’ by Eir Aoi, but the cover song will be different for each concert!
Since the tickets for the three shows sold out so fast, it has been decided that they would add another show at Liquidroom in Tokyo on Miho Karasawa’s birthday, 15 July 2017.
On 26 July 2017, True will release a new single called ‘Butterfly Effector.’ The single will be used as an opening theme for the upcoming Summer 2017 anime Hina Logi ~from Luck and Logic~. It is a cute and energetic song, fit for both the anime and True’s image.
New Single Butterfly Effector
Release Date: 26 July 2017
1. Butterfly Effector (Opening theme of Hina Logi ~from Luck & Logic~)
3. Butterfly Effector (instrumental version)
True Tours 2017 Tsuruko to Tsuruo no Mikka-kan ~Around the True~
25. June 2017, Tokyo, Shinjuku Blaze | Sold Out
Entrance: 16:00, Start: 17:00
8. July 2017, Osaka, Umeda Shangri-La | Sold Out
Entrance: 17:30, Start: 18:00
8. July 2017, Aichi, Nagoya Apollo Base | Sold Out
Entrance: 16:00, Start: 16:30
15. July 2017, Tokyo, Ebisu Liquidroom
Entrance: 17:00, Start: 18:00