Notice of the μ’sic Forever campaign commemorating the number of users enjoying BUSHIMO’s “Love Live! School idol festival” exceeding 25 million in the world and 15 million in Japan
The number of users enjoying “Love Live! School idol festival”, or an app for smartphones exceeded 25 million in the world on March 9th (Wednesday) and 15 million in Japan on March 19th (Saturday) in 2016. Together with various campaigns commemorating this achievement, they will conduct the “μ’sic Forever” campaign celebrating “Love Live! μ’s Final LoveLive!?μ’sic Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪?” taking place on March 31st and April 1st.
1) Campaign commemorating the number of users exceeding 25 million in the world and 15 million in Japan
■ First Step
They will present all the users “Love Ka Stones” and invitation tickets as a special log-in bonus with our gratitude for 7 days from March 21st.
■ Second Step
Full-scale update decided to be implemented in summer 2016!
Finally Aqours officially participating from “Love Live Sunshine!!”
Please look forward to upgrading “School idol festival”.
* The details are scheduled to be announced in “Sukufesu Kanshasai 2016 (School idol festival Thanksgiving Festival 2016)”.
2) μ’sic Forever campaign
They will conduct the “μ’sic Forever” campaign celebrating “Love Live! μ’s Final LoveLive!?μ’sic Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪?” taking place on March 31st and April 1st.
They will offer “member-limited invitations” on a day-by-day rotating basis during the period from March 22nd (Tuesday) to 30th (Wednesday)!
Special 11th consecutive invitations where only particular members appear will be installed during the limited period.
These invitations allow users to secure at least one rarity card equal to or higher than SR.
* You can get up to three chances a day per an account.
▼ Implementation Schedule
Niko Yazawa on March 22th (Tue), Hanayo Koizumu on March 23th (Wed), Nozomi Toujou on March 24th (Thu), Maki Nishikino on March 25th (Fri), Rin Hoshizora on March 26th (Sat), Umi Sonoda on March 27th (Sun), Kotori Minami on March 28th (Mon), Eri Ayase on March 29th (Tue), and Honoka Kousaka on March 30th (Wed)
“μ’s Final Live Ouen Set (μ’s Final Live Support Set)” will be sold just for two days – March 31st (Thursday) and April 1st (Friday).
11 consecutive invitation coupon x 10
Invitation ticket securing SR or higher x 1
SR alpaca x 5
* You can purchase only once a two days per an account.
* You can invite any members who have appeared in scholarship invitations before.
* You can perform 11 consecutive invitations once by using ten ’11 consecutive invitation coupons’.
* In association with the sale of “μ’s Final Live Ouen Set (μ’s Final Live Support Set)”, the sale of “School Idol Nyuumon Set (School Idol Entry Set)” will be suspended from 14 o’clock on March 31st (Thursday) to 16 o’clock on April 5th (Tuesday). “School Idol Nyuumon Set (School Idol Entry Set)” will be available after 16 o’clock on April 5th (Tuesday) only to the users who have never purchased the set.
3) “Anata ga Kimeru♪Request UR Ketteisen” log-in bonus distribution decided!
“Anata ga Kimeru♪Request UR Ketteisen” was conducted as a campaign to commemorate the number of users exceeding 20 million.
Special UR cards are finally released which feature the 9 μ’s members newly drawn! The girls wear the respective costumes decided by the voting of fans.
You can get the special UR cards of all the 9 members as presents only by logging in for seven days during each of the three periods♪
Don’t forget to log in “School idol festival”♪
▼ Implementation Schedule
Distribution during April 1st (Fri) – April 30th (Sat) (Honoka Kousaka on 1st day -> Kotori Minami on 4th day -> Umi Sonoda on 7th day)
Distribution during May 1st (Sun) – May 31st (Tue) (Rin Hoshizora on 1st day -> Maki Nishikino on 4th day -> Hanayo Koizumi on 7th day)
Distribution during June 1st (Wed) – June 30th (Thu) (Eri Ayase on 1st day -> Nozomi Toujou on 4th day -> Niko Yazawa on 7th day)
* One Love Ka Stone will be presented on each of the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th days.
MANGA.TOKYO is a media site which spreads information about japanese anime, manga and music all around the world.
We want to be the place where you go to for reviews or event reports by Japanese otakus or where you can go to after having watched an anime and get more details about it and enjoy it even more.